Wednesday 19 January 2011

Just How Good Are Carpet Cleaners Really?

That's a fair question I guess.
 
Exactly how effective are carpet cleaning companies at removing dirt from your carpet?
 
Let me ask you this. If a carpet cleaning company were able to remove dirt from an industrially used carpet, do you think they would be able to remove dirt from your domestic carpet?
 
I would think the answer there would be a big fat yes.
 
Now, what if a carpet cleaning company were able to remove dirt from an industrial setting? No, I haven't gone mad and repeated the same sentence. This time I'm talking about a carpet cleaning company being able to clean an industrial setting.
 
How industrial? I'm glad you asked. How about a water tower from a sewage plant?
 
Yep. Anglian Water is in talks with a local carpet cleaning company to ascertain whether they can clean the tower rather than go to the expense of painting it.
 
 
So if a carpet cleaning company can clean a water tower, I'm pretty sure they'll do a fantastic job on your carpet.
 
Take care,
 
Ian
 

No comments:

Post a Comment