Saturday 8 January 2011

My Very First Post On Lancaster Carpet Cleaning's Posterous

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're going to become a regular visitor here as I post snippets, trivia and hopefully humorous articles relating to the wonderful world of carpet cleaning. If you've visited my main site Lancaster Carpet Cleaning you will know that I am running an experiment at the moment and I'm aiming to dominate the first page of the search engines, particularly Google, for the phrases "Lancaster Carpet Cleaning" and "Morecambe Carpet Cleaning".

Once I am finished with this experiment I will be selling off the site and the other sites that relate to it, including this posterous site. At that point, you will be able to see that I have been successful with my experiment and will be generating a lot of enquiries for people who are looking for carpet and domestic cleaning services.

I hope you'll follow along with this experiment and contact me should you have any questions.

Okay, that's all for now. Oh, just one more thing to leave you with.

Q: What do Mexicans put under their carpet?

A: Underlay, underlay!

Yep, that's about the level of humour I'm at right now. Let's hope it improves.

Talk soon.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment